Sunday 18 September 2016

PENNYS HAUL!

Who doesn't love a quick (or not so quick) trip to Pennys? The typical thing to do, go in to Pennys for socks and come out with five gunas (dresses). Pennys/Primark is my go-to shop for essentials on the cheap - bags, tights, socks, underwear, student room decor, pyjamas and more recently makeup and beauty. It really does have EVERYTHING! This year they have really stepped up their game on the beauty and interior decor front. Have a look at what I bought last week. 


Here's everything I purchased. 



I am in love with the cushions and throw I picked up for my room at university. I really didn't want to spend too much as I'll want to change it every year anyways. The cushions cost around 8/10 euro each, so probably £6/£10 and the throw around 18 euro/£15. They feel so luxurious and really brighten up the room. 


Pennys knows the craic - rose gold is everything! 


Pennys have brought out brush holders before and I've bought them but they've always been too short for my brushes so I just use them as holders. HOWEVER, this rose gold version is tall enough to fit all my brushes and looks AMAZING! This will probably retail for around £4. 


I love makeup brushes and will try any brand, so when Pennys launched their range of rose gold brushes I was so excited to get my hands on them. I am still pleasantly surprised by the quality. They are definitely not top of the range but I still use them regularly and are great for someone who is starting out. You can never have too many angled brushes and at £1 you can have all your heart desires. 


I had to purchase the paddle brush, it's fantastic and really rivals the GHD professional paddle brush for only £1.50 - you really can't beat it!

The usual. As you know I AM IN LOVE with this stuff! 



I love clear makeup bags, I like to see everything I've got in there, otherwise it just gets messy. This will probably retail for around £4 and is perfect to keep all your essentials in one place. I wouldn't recommend this for travelling because of it's shape but ideal to keep at home. 


It's a lot bigger than it looks. 


All my essentials in two bags - easy to carry!


I love the brand Cocoa Brown and always keep up to date with their new product releases. When Marissa Carter announced the new range of hair care products, I had to get my hands on them. This KIND collection was created with people who have a sensitive scalp, coloured hair or extensions in mind but also has volumising agents in there too. Perfect for people with sensitive skin or a sensitive scalp, it's free from alcohol, parabens and formaldehyde. 



This mat was so cheap at £4 and works well with the colours in my room. Ideal for the bathroom, really easy to keep clean!


This blouse is so cheap at 13 euro/£10. What a bargain!! I have already worn this to uni and is great to throw on with a pair of jeans and boots. Works well under a gillet as it gets colder in the winter months. 


This blouse was cheaper again at 10 euro/£8. It is a beautiful dove grey shade and is really comfortable to wear. This teamed with black skinnies and an oversized black blazer would look really sophisticated. 

WHAT I'M LOVING... 



This bag is in Pennys for 16 euro/£14 and is a winter staple. I am so impressed by this bag. It is bang on trend, super affordable and easy to wear. 


This is the ZARA version which retails at £90. I am in love with both. But if you want to save your cash you are getting at bargain at £14!!!



How fab is this gold interior, perfect for any room? It looks so expensive and luxurious! 


Can you ever have too many cushions? These bright cushions are so affordable and the perfect way to add a hint of colour to your home. 


I need to get my hands on this mug. I don't drink tea, coffee or anything out of a mug BUT I want this for my desk. Anything marble and gold - sold!


These are really funky jewellery holders and really handy to throw your bits and pieces into. Ideal for people who forget everything (ME)!


Really handy beauty kits for £1 which are easy to put in your purse, making sure you're always covered. 


This black leather clutch is a dupe for the Chloe bags. I am loving the stripped polar neck and black leather jeans - great for the winter months. 


A few of the best bits to come from Pennys/Primark's A/W Collection!! Who's excited??


No comments :

Post a Comment